Parking and Transport
Temporary road access and car park arrangements are in place until 12 March 2021.
New traffic flow and car parks operate from 13 March 2021
There are new traffic flow and vehicle parking improvements in place, from 13 March.
- Customers are advised to use the pedestrian boulevard to and from the terminal
- Drop off and pick up is nice and close, strictly 2 minutes only
- Accessible drop off, pickup and parking is close to the terminal
- Airport ambassador assistance is available
- Designated smoking area (smoking is not permitted elsewhere, please respect other users and staff)
- 2-minute Drop off and pick up traffic and has a dedicated lane and bays
- Taxis and rideshare have a dedicated pick up staging zone.
- Buses and shuttles have a dedicated Drop off and pick up staging zone.
- Airport paid parking goes touchless; fast and secure, with licence plate recognition.
Community questions or feedback 08 9160 0500 email@example.com
Paid parking will be re-introduced from 01 April 2021
- The first 30 minutes is free in the Short term.
- The first 60 minutes is free in the Long term.
- There is no increase to daily rates.
- New technology for cash, eftpos, credit card
Parking charge accounts
Call or email our team to establish a parking charge account 08 9160 0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary car rental facilities are located in the Long term zone, as signposted.
Terms and Conditions
Parking is prohibited in other areas of the Airport without authorisation and vehicles may be towed.
Airport Parking is subject to these terms and conditions of use 2021 PHIA Parking Areas Terms and CoU Please ensure that you read and consider these conditions carefully before deciding whether to park in Airport Parking Areas. By entering and using the Airport Parking Areas, you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions, please arrange for alternative transport to the Airport.
Vehicles are accepted for the purpose of parking only and persons may only enter and use the car park areas subject to the 2021 PHIA Parking Areas Terms and CoU
Public Viewing Area and parking
The aerodrome's public viewing access is closed at this time, due to construction works.